· 300 grs. Nün flour
· 130 grs. of butter
· 70 ml of milk
· Cherry tomatoes
· Serrano ham (or prosciutto style ham)
· 1/4 cup toasted and groundesdalmonds
· 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 4 eggs
· Olive oil
1. Put Nün flour, butter, milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous dough is formed.
2. Put the dough in a tart mold. Bake at medium temperature for 15 minutes (or until slightly firm).
3. Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add 2 cups of raw chopped spinach, 1/2 cup of red and yellow cherry tomatoes and 100 g of ham.
5. Sauté until the spinach is soft. Then, add 1 cup of ricotta, almonds, parmesan cheese and eggs.
6. Sprinkle with a little rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
7. Add more Parmesan cheese to the surface and bake until set.