· 400 grs. of Nün flour
· 330 ml of warm water
· Olive oil
· Species of choice
1. Add Nün flour in a bowl and season it with species of your choice.
2. Add the water and mix it manually until an homogeneous dough is formed.
3. Incorporate a dash of olive oil and knead.
4. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it stand for 10 minutes.
5. Stretch and Flat the dough as thin as possible (without breaking it).
6. With a knife, form the crackers with the desired shape.
7. Preheat the oven to 230º. Bake the crackers until they are slightly brown, approximately 15 minutes.