For the Dough:
· 250 grs. of Nün flour
· 1 egg
· 70 ml of water
For the Filling:
· 1 onion
· Razor clams (or shellfish of choice)
· Green olives
· Olive oil
· 1 egg
For the dough:
1. In a bowl, put Nün flour, the egg, the water and a pinch of salt. Mix all the ingredients until the dough is formed.
2. Flat the dough until thin enough for a pie. Make circumferences.
For the filling
3. Dice onions and put them into cold water.
4. Heat a dash of olive oil in pan.
4. Once the oil is hot, drain the onion and add it to the pan.
5. Once the onion is soft, add the olives, chopped.
6. Sprinkle a little rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
7. Fill each dough circumference with a tablespoon of the filling. Close each empanada by folding it in half.
8. Brush the surface of each empanada with whipped egg.
9. Preheat the oven to 190º and bake the empanadas for 30 minutes.